Multiple Reconnections cause Error (With Keycloak)

Dear Shinyproxy team,

I use Shinyproxy with Keycloak authentification. The Website is called touchpointplanner.com and you can use the user testaccount and password “password” to try to login and see the error. There seems to be some kind of redirection. I searched here and found out that it might be a certificate issue, so these are the steps I did to import everything in the Keycloak Keystore and Java Truststore:

sudo openssl pkcs12 -export -in touchpointplanner.com.crt -inkey touchpointplanner.com.key -out   touchpointplanner.com.p12 -name touchpointplanner.com -CAfile touchpointplanner.com.crt -caname root
    sudo keytool -importkeystore -deststorepass keycloak17 -destkeypass keycloak17 -destkeystore /opt/keycloak-3.3.0.CR2/standalone/configuration/kctrust.jks -srckeystore touchpointplanner.com.p12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -srcstorepass PASSWORD -alias touchpointplanner.com
    sudo keytool -importkeystore -deststorepass PASSWORD -destkeypass PASSWORD -destkeystore /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/security/cacerts -srckeystore touchpointplanner.com.p12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -srcstorepass PASSWORD -alias touchpointplanner.com

Following erros are logged:

Content match Service shinyproxy-log
                 Date:        Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:50:52
                 Action:      alert
                 Host:        spm1tp1.serviceplan.de
                 Description: content match:
2019-04-03 13:49:29.256 ERROR 93629 --- [XNIO-2 task-9] o.k.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator   : failed to turn code into token
2019-04-03 13:49:29.373 ERROR 93629 --- [XNIO-2 task-11] o.k.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator   : failed to turn code into token
2019-04-03 13:49:29.479 ERROR 93629 --- [XNIO-2 task-13] o.k.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator   : failed to turn code into token

Your faithful employee,
            Monit

Content match Service shinyproxy-log
                 Date:        Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:50:52
                 Action:      alert
                 Host:        spm1tp1.serviceplan.de
                 Description: content match:
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty ...

Your faithful employee,
            Monit

Can you help me with this problem?