Stalling on Building Docker Image

Hi there,
I am trying to build the Euler demo Docker image using the Dockerfile, but it seems to stop progressing on a line returned in the secure shell:

* installing *source* package ‘Rcpp’ ...
** package ‘Rcpp’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
** libs
g++  -I"/usr/share/R/include" -DNDEBUG -I../inst/include/     -fpic  -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/r-base-i39faS/r-base-3.5.2=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g  -c api.cpp -o api.o

I’m not sure what to do to get the image to build. (Using Ubuntu 18.04.) I am using only an AWS T2 micro (free tier) at the moment. Is it just taking ages due to lack of RAM?

Will

I’ve upgraded the AWS instance type and now it is running fine. Must have been the poor spec of the T2 micro free tier instances.

Will

I spoke too soon! Now I am getting the following message. What am I doing wrong?

Step 8/11 : COPY euler /root/euler
COPY failed: stat /var/lib/docker/tmp/docker-builder880164422/euler: no such fil                     e or directory

Ah haaa! Sorted it.
I put the euler folder containing the ui.R and server.R files and the Rprofile.site in the same folder as the Dockerfile and it then worked!