Containerised Shiny Proxy Not Working on Windows Server 2019

Hi,

I have managed to get Shiny Proxy working directly on a Windows Server 2019 host with the Shiny App correctly opening. However when I try and run Shiny Proxy in a Windows container on the host I get the following error message when attempting to open up the app.

Is there any way to solve this?

Please see more stack trace error excerpts below and the Windows Containerised Shiny Proxy Setup screen shot:

Note I haven’t included the shiny-euler-app docker image and setup as I know running Shiny Proxy not in a container works with it.

Error
Status code: 500
Stack Trace:
eu.openanalytics.containerproxy.ContainerProxyException: Failed to start container
at eu.openanalytics.containerproxy.backend.AbstractContainerBackend.startProxy(AbstractContainerBackend.java:138)
at eu.openanalytics.containerproxy.service.ProxyService.startProxy(ProxyService.java:226)
at eu.openanalytics.shinyproxy.controllers.AppController.getOrStart(AppController.java:106)
at eu.openanalytics.shinyproxy.controllers.AppController.startApp(AppController.java:63)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at eu.openanalytics.containerproxy.backend.AbstractContainerBackend.startProxy(AbstractContainerBackend.java:135)
… 106 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to localhost:2375 [localhost/127.0.0.1, localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] failed: Connection refused: connect

ShinyProxySetup