Customize shinyproxy navbar and landing page

Hi,

How could I customize shinyproxy navbar, for instance: remove, change color, etc?
And how is it possible to get at the landing page my shinyapp instead of having a link to the app?

Thanks

Hi,

The html files are in the: src/main/resources/templates folder.
For your second question you could do a redirect or something like that in your index file.

Then for the changes to be reflected on your site I think you must re-run the build using
mvn -U clean install
but I am not sure if there is an easier way to see the changes on your pages, maybe somebody else here has an easier solution?

I managed to modify the template index.html by doing a redirect and rebuild shinyproxy.
And it works! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

The downside of this approach is that the page loading takes more time to load.
As you mention, if somebodye find a easier solution, i will be glad to here it.

JPG

I’m looking for the exact same capability. I would like to see that we could create a group configuration that would state that it auto launches a single app, and that you would state what application is launched. If the user is more than 1 group, this would not apply.
eg.
groups
- group: my_product_app
auto-launch: true
app-launch: openanalytics/shinyproxy-demo

@jpg,

Hiding the navbar is possible in version 0.8.7 with a new setting hide-navbar: true.

See https://shinyproxy.io/downloads/

Best,
Tobias

Hi,

May I ask which part of the code you modify to do the redirection?

Regards
Jeff

Hi,

In my case, i just added in ‘index.html’ (shinyproxy>src>main>resources>index.html) the following in the head tag:
`

`

After that, i rebuilt shinyproxy source code: mvn -U clean install

Best,
JPG