Docker volume for www folder in Shiny app

Hi there,
I have started using a docker volumes setting in the application YAML so that I can update read-only data and files without rebuilding the docker image. The YAML line in the app specs is:
container-volumes: [ "/usr/share/myapp:/mnt" ]

I have got it to work as a replacement for the usual ‘data’ folder in my ‘App.R’ file , for example:

setwd('/mnt')
dat <- readRDS('./data/dat.rds')

However, I am at a loss as to how to get it to work for images and other files I have stored in the ‘www’ folder normally.

For example, in a piece of UI code, I have tried each of the following source (src) locations:

titlePanel(
      tagList(
        img(src='logo.png', style='width:300px; margin: 0 0 5px 10px; float:left;'),
        img(src='./www/logo.png', style='width:300px; margin: 0 0 5px 10px; float:left;'),
        img(src='/www/logo.png', style='width:300px; margin: 0 0 5px 10px; float:left;'),
        img(src='/mnt/www/logo.png', style='width:300px; margin: 0 0 5px 10px; float:left;')

Usually - without using a docker volume and having the ‘www’ folder located within the same location as the App.R file - the first of these would work. With the docker volume mounted, none of the above attempts work, and I have currently had to resort to putting the ‘www’ folder back as part of the image build.

Any ideas? I feel like I must be doing something very simple wrong! :slight_smile:
Best wishes,
Will