Kubernetes template-path

Hi all,

I recently deployed Shinyproxy Operator on DigitalOcean (using the 1-namespaced-hpa example). Now I want to add my customized HTML template, but I cannot seem to get the correct path.

I tried:

• using the default path (e.g., template-path: ./templates/2col). (root dir = location of shinyproxy.yaml)
  • using the root directory of kustomization.yaml in 1-namespaced-hpa (e.g., template-path: ./shinyproxy/templates/2col)
  • using the root directory of the deployment (e.g., template-path: ./overlays/1-namespaced-hpa/shinyproxy/templates/2col)
  • exporting the theme to github and call the raw index.

All attempts did not result in any changes to the login page, while this template previously worked on my stand-alone shinyproxy instance.

Am I missing some Kubernetes magic to add these files? Do I need to add a persistant storage location?

Many thanks!

Stan

Hi all,

In the last two weeks I tried to add a persistant storage and copy the template folder to that directory. Currently, I have a volume, a volumeclaim and the claim is binded to shinyproxy. (added the volume to shinyproxy.yaml and pointed to /spec/volume)

I run into another issue when trying to copy the template folder. According to stackoverflow, you can copy using the cp command directly into a pod. However, when I connect to the shiny pod directly, the mounted directory is not visible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

Stan