SAML single log out issues

Hi support team

Wondering whether there is an example of configuring the logout functionality of shinyproxy with SAML and Azure AD. Is there a way to leverage the signout button present, to invoke the proper SAML logout message to Azure SAML Authentication services in order to revoke the SAML token? Currently using shinyproxy behind nginx LB and succesfully configured the authentication with AD services using SAML.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

For the current ShinyProxy this is not possible. However, we implemented this for the next release, the documentation will contain some examples for this.

Hi, im also facing issues with the logout button of my shinyproxy setup. I have a SAML setup with AAD, which is functioning correctly. But the logout button doesnt work. I have tried several different solutions or workarounds, but I wasnt able to solve the issue. Can someone show me a working example? It would be great to see the relevant properties in the manifest of the AAD app and also in the shinyproxy application.yaml file.

The issue was solved by properly configuring the keystore and adding the relevant properties in the application.yaml file